Our management company needs to fill an immediate opening for the position of Leasing Agent. As a Leasing Agent, you will become the public face of each property and the key liaison between the management office and our current and prospective renters. You will work as a team player, alongside our Property Manager and Leasing Coordinator. We’re looking for a friendly, outgoing individual who has previous sales experience and can offer competent service to our renters.
- Respond to tenant inquiries via email, text messaging, and phone.
- Take photos and virtual tours of available properties
- Consistently follow up with prospective tenants
- Review rental requirements and qualify potential tenants
- Help guide potential tenants through the application process
- Schedule and complete showings of available properties
- Coordinate move-in dates with the management team and maintenance team
- Communicate move-in instructions and information to new tenants
- Communicate with tenants whose lease has expired to sign renewals.
- Maintain a list of vacant properties and status updates of those units.
- Proven experience in a sales or equivalent environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptive to changing situations throughout the day
- Experienced with technology and the ability to learn new software uses
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Personal transportation is required